JOB4AMERICANS.COM ONE STOP CAREER PORTAL
Welcome to Job4Americans.com, a one-stop “hub” for businesses looking to hire staff who have the specific job-related skills they need for their operations, individuals seeking to launch or advance their careers, and training programs and schools trying to find internships for their students and job placements for their graduates.
According to the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 6,044,000 unfilled jobs in the U.S. in April 2017 United States Department of Labor. So, why were 7,056,000 people looking for work at the same time that there were so many unfilled jobs Department of Numbers? The answer is actually quite simple: because there are not enough people being trained for the jobs that are actually available in the workplace.
What we do at jobs4Americans is identify the types of jobs are currently unfilled in the marketplace – and then find individuals with the skills those jobs require. In addition, we also assess individuals’ skills free-of-charge – and provide them with a summary of the skills they need to acquire in order to obtain any specific available jobs they’re interested in. After that, we make sure that each student is properly trained for the type of job they want to obtain – and then match them up with an employer who is looking to hire that type of worker.
- If you’re a business, we can provide you with trained staff who are “job ready” on Day #1. That’s because we pre-screen and assess every candidate who applies to our Career Center – and only refer ones that already have the skills you need.
- As part of their training, many of our referrals were also placed in internships that allowed them to work in the same type of job you’re trying to fill. Having that type of experience helps to ensure that they’ve learned how to apply the skills they learned in the classroom or online to real-world situations.
- If you have unique job openings that require special skills, we can also work with the various training programs and schools that are part of our Educational Network to design new training programs to develop candidates with the specific skill sets that you need for your business. That network already includes six training programs and schools in three states – and will continue to grow in the future.
- We can also design and implement training courses for your existing employees that will allow them to stay current with new developments in their fields – or allow them to transition to new jobs in your business. Either way, we’ll help you keep staff that you know and trust – and help them and your business grow together.
- If you’re an individual, we will provide you with a free assessment of your current skills – and give you an objective evaluation as to what types of jobs you’re qualified for right now. And we can also identify the additional skills you’ll need to acquire to qualify for any other jobs that you’re may be interested in.
- In addition to our offering a wide array of classroom sessions and on-line training programs, the members of our Educational Network also provide many of their students with the opportunity to participate in internships that allow them to actually apply their skills in the workplace. These opportunities give those students the type of real-world experience that employers value the most – and are the reason why so many of those students have “job offers” even before they finish their training.
For Training Programs & Schools
- If you’re a training program or school, we can help you find appropriate internships for your students – and great job placements for your graduates. And if any of your students or graduates need to acquire some specific skills that you don’t offer, we can also identify one or members of our Educational Network that offers that type of training.
- Your students and graduates will also be able to access our vast network of employers so they can apply for relevant – and current – job openings. Or we can provide you with a “white label” version of our Niche Job Board software that you can post on your own website to allow your students and graduates to access that same database.
- We can also help you expand your existing operation – or make it more efficient – by improving your advertising and marketing services, increasing your number of accredited programs, assisting you in expanding your recruitment of new students (locally, nationally and internationally), expanding your course offerings – both online and in the classroom, and helping you obtain available grants and other government funding.