Employment Cost Recovery Services
Job4Americans would like to provide your company with the most current labor based savings opportunities using Federal, State, and Local tax incentives. It is estimated that each year companies leave Hundreds of Millions of dollars in Federal and State tax credits and employment related incentives UNCLAIMED.
Don’t be one of them Our Employment Cost Recovery Service allows you to easily secure all that is available to you.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Available to businesses who hire employees from 1 of 9 different demographic groups, including our Veterans.
- Single year credit that can earn your business from $2,400 to $9,000 in credits per eligible employee. (In some cases, multiple year benefits can apply.)
- Available for specific geographic areas.
- Benefits could be up to $3,000 per year per eligible employee.
FICA Tip Tax Credit
- Credit on employee tips received in excess of minimum wage provisions.
- The benefit may be carried back 1 year and forward 20 years. Our Approach
On the Job Training (OJT)
- 50%-90% wage reimbursement for eligible new hires.
- Wage reimbursement period range from 3 months to 6 months.
- Employees receive the training necessary to “hit the ground running” while employers receive available financial assistance.
Customized Training Grants
- Training funds are available to upgrade skills of your existing workforce.
- Funds cover the cost of credentialed instructors as well traditional classroom expenses.
- Employees learn new skills and attain new valuable job-related credentials.
- We handle the pre-screening of candidates and prepare the necessary paperwork ensuring your day-to-day operation is not negatively impacted.
- We generally work on a contingency fee basis, allowing companies to see firsthand our value without any out of pocket costs. NO FEES unless we are able to produce results!
- Your company makes the final hiring decisions on candidates presented and hire as many qualified employees as you need.